Now you can experience all the benefits LED light therapy has to offer, right in the comfort of your home!
Using the Derma-Lite Facial Mask promotes skin collagen growth, tightens pores and improves the health of your skin. It accelerates the skin metabolism and increases oxygen. Increases blood circulation and improves the health of your skin while also repairing and rejuvenating your skin
Spas everywhere have started using LED light therapy in recent years due to it's extreme effectiveness and the results have been amazing!
- Simple & Convenient: Simply choose the LED light color(s) that best suit your needs and use it for the recommended 15-30 minutes a day.
- Saves Time & Money: No more throwing away your money every few weeks–the DermaLite Mask is built to last and sure to save you many expensive trips to the pharmacy.
Perfect For Sensitive Skin: Each of the seven different color LED lights can have their energy output adjusted to accommodate to your skin's sensitivity level.
Multi-Purpose Skin Treatment
There are seven different color LEDs built into the mask, each color treating different skin conditions from wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, and more.
- Red (630nm): Anti-Aging, Promotes Collagen, Tightens loose skin, Increases elasticity, Revitalizes Cells, Improves Blood Circulation
- Blue (470nm): Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Shrinks Sebaceous Glands, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Promotes Oxygen
- Green (520nm): Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Balances Oily Skin, Relieves Mental Stress, Promotes Lymphatic Drainage
- Purple: Combination Of Red & Blue Light; Anti-Aging, Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Cyan (500-520nm): Reduces Swollen Capillaries, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Relieves Mental Stress
- Yellow (590nm): Stimulates Red Blood Cells, Reduces Pigmentation, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Redness
- White: Penetrates Skin Deepest; Speeds Up Skin Metabolism, Tightens loose skin, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED Light Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light which give off energy that is used to treat different skin conditions. This is also known as Photo Therapy. Most spas and dermatologists offer LED photon therapy
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs and most importantly NASA. There have actually been over 2000 reports and documents written on this technology. You can read the research here.
Does Photo Rejuvenation or LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, it does not cause ANY pain at all. Quite the opposite actually, as it has a very soothing and calming effect.
Who is NOT a candidate for LED light therapy?
LED Light Therapy is not for you if you suffer from one of the following conditions - Epilepsy, a Thyroid condition, are Photoallergic & Pregnant Women
How often can you use the LED Facial Mask? and how long will it take to see results?
For the LED facial Mask, you can use it once a day or three times a week. Each person responds at different speeds to the LED Light Mask. Some much quicker than others. That said, most people see initial results in 4 to 8 weeks, A few people will take as long as 8 to 12 weeks.
Is there any side effect of Light therapy?
With LED photon therapy, side effects are minimal if they even occur. The rare patients who have experienced side effects have reported slight irritation and redness.
What about using skincare/acne products with my LED Mask?
Yes, your results will definitely be faster if you use a high-quality product. An acne/skin care product should not be used prior to using your LED Mask but can be applied afterward.
Is LED Light Therapy safe?
Yes, it is safe and completely non-invasive. It has been used for years in numerous medical procedures, medical spas, the offices of estheticians and Dermatologists around the world.